Providers are able to register on DrOnline as single doctors or as clinics. In both ways the register process includes the submission of the doctor(s) certificate(s) and ID(s), as well as creating the doctor(s) profile page(s).
- Go to the provider sign up / login page and submit your registration. You’ll be automatically logged in with the selected e-mail.
- Access your provider dashboard and submit your medical doctor(s) certificate(s) on the menu Doctors – Doctor Certification, clicking on Add Certificate.
- Add your doctor(s) profile(s) on the menu Doctors – Manage Doctors, clicking on Add New Doctor.
- Insert the doctor name, select the specialty, what types of visit will be available.
- Insert a short and a full description, choose the duration of each booking and when will the doctor be available, and click on Save.
6. Wait for our reviewers to approve the doctor profile (the submitted certificates and IDs should match the Doctor details. This process can take up to 48 hours.
If you have any difficulty feel free to reach us on our live chat or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.